A recorded call can be used as a proof if you are having trouble with your network or for any reference in the future. There are a number of ways to record calls on your Android device. It is much easier with the use of an app called ‘Call Recorder’ developed by Boldbeast that is available on the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to learn how to record calls and save the recordings.
- Download Call Recorder by Boldbeast from Google Play Store.
- Install and launch the app.
- Click the red button that appears on the display twice, without double clicking.
- Tap the button again to stop the recording.
- A dialog box appears the prompts you save the recording. Tap yes to save and no to discard the recording.
To record calls immediately
- Launch the app.
- Tap on settings.
- Tap on call settings.
- Tap on auto record calls and select ‘All’
However, Call Recorder records all the calls by default once it is installed. It is your choice to include or exclude the list or disable recording. All the recordings are saved in a hidden folder in the directory that can change as and when you wish to by going to App settings> Clip Saving folder.
Keep in mind, that in many countries call recording is illegal and you can be put behind the bars.