Sometimes, for any documentation we cannot always depend on the soft copy, we need to have a hard copy at that moment. To get a hard copy which is not saved on your device is a tough job. Google makes this easy with the help of Google Cloud Print that lets you print over the web from anywhere, including your phone to any printer.
Connect your Printer to Google Cloud Print-
Add your Printer to Google Cloud Print to ensure access to the printer from wherever you have signed in. This has to be done on the computer that is on the same network as your printer.
- Launch Google Chrome
- Go to Settings.
- Select ‘Show Advanced Settings.’
- Select ‘Google Cloud Print.’
- Click Manage.
- Search and select the printer attached to your network under ‘New Devices.’
- Click ‘Add Printer’ to link your Google account.
To print on your Android device:
- Launch Gmail.
- Download the document yu=ou wish to print.
- Save it as a PDF.
- Select Print
- Select the printer you wish to print with from the list that is displayed.
- Touch ‘Print’ icon.
This is how Google makes your job easy by letting you print a document from a random device to any printer on the other side you wish to which is attached to your network.