Even though you use a lot of apps to block unwanted calls, there may be 90% chance of these calls popping up again and again. Without the use of any apps for blocking, you can block calls on your Android phone directly with ease.
From the call log, you can disable the calls you have been getting from unwanted, or unknown numbers.
- Select the number you wish to block.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu on top right corner.
- Choose Add to reject list.
If you wish to block calls from your contacts, you can block such calls From contact list-
- Select the contact whose calls you wish to block.
- Tap on the pencil icon in the top right corner which is the edit option.
- Tap on 3-dot menu icon on top right corner.
- Check the box next to ‘All calls to Voicemail.’
Now, the calls by contacts you have blocked will be forwarded to the voice box.