Recently, Facebook rolled outs its live video-streaming service to Android users which allow the Facebook mobile users to broadcast video through the Facebook app available on their smartphone. You can now create and broadcast your videos. To learn how to make use of it on your Android device, follow the steps mentioned below-
- Tap “What’s on your mind” that appears on top of your newsfeed.
- Tap “live video.”
- Describe your video if you wish to.
- Select audience for your video among Public, Friends and Friends of Friends.
- Tap “Go Live” to begin your live broadcast.
- Tap “Finish” once you are done recording your live video.
The maximum time limit set by Facebook for live videos is 30 minutes. This new feature will also improve marketing of any business or brand. You can make the most of this new feature by having a look at Facebook Live Tricks