Instagram is an online phot0-sharing, video-sharing and a social networking platform which has recently released a new feature. This new feature lets you add and switch between accounts which is very beneficial for individuals who handle their company’s account along with theirs. Handling multiple accounts was a tough job earlier as you had to log out and log in again and again to use a different account. This is made easy with the new update. Learn how to add and switch between accounts in Instagram by following the steps mentioned below.
Make sure you have updated your Instagram app on your Android device.
To add multiple Instagram Accounts
- Go to your profile and tap on the three dots or settings.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Add Account.’
- Enter the details- username and password of the account you wish to add.
To switch between Instagram Accounts
- Ensure that you have added the accounts you wish to switch between by following the steps mentioned above.
- Launch the app and go to your profile.
- Tap on your username displayed at the top of your screen.
- Tap on the account you would like to switch to.
By following these simple steps, you can add up to five accounts and switch between them without the pain of logging in and logging out again and again.