Although youtube has made ‘Watch offline’ option available, it is available for only a few videos and not all. Through this article learn how to download youtube videos with ease.
Install Youtube Downloader
- Go to settings menu on your Android Device
- Select Security Settings
- Check ‘Unknown sources’ to make sure you can download apps from other sources other than Play store too.
- Download Tubemate’s Youtube Downloader from Android Freeware
- Tap on the downloaded file on the notification bar and install it.
To Download Videos from official Youtube App
- Search for the video you want to download
- Tap on the share button that is displayed on the video player
- Share menu appears. Tap on Youtube Downloader
- Select the format you wish to download in- audio or video
- Confirm your Download
To Download videos from Youtube Downloader App
- Launch Youtube Downloader
- Search for the video you wish you download in the search box
- Tap on the video you want to save
- Select the format- audio or video
With this, you can not only download the video but play it completely to check for the right one as well.